Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Confronting Pam and Ramona on the Radio Today

Today, I had the pleasure of speaking with my dear old friends, Pam and Ramona Africa. The two were pleading MOVE's case on a Philadelphia Radio Show, when I (without invitation, I might add) attempted to "debate" some of the issues with them. And it went exactly as I expected.

Everytime I attempted to speak, or make a point, or give a response they attempted to talk over me. They made the whole thing a mostly unintelligible jumble of cross-talk. This is, after all, what MOVE means when they say "debate."

This is yet another reason why I would not waste my time debating them in "person." I am not interested in having a yelling match with known killers and people who would threaten myself and my family. I am, however, interested in calling MOVE out on their mass of contradictions and deciet.

Today, MOVE once again proved that they want no debate, no discussion, no review of facts. All they want to hear is the sound of their own voices.

A couple of the points that I attempted to make were and a couple of questions that I attempted to ask (as I was being shouted down) were:

What happened to John Gilbride?
Why has MOVE changed it's story so many times about what happened to John?

2 Comments:

At 11:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

as if MOVE knows what happened to Gibride. you're not a detective and for GOOD reason! it is your method of reasoning very similar to Judge Albert Sabo- I bet Mr. Allen loves him some Sabo!

 
At 12:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet MOVE knows what happened to Gibride, they just wont say.

I thinks its pathetic how they don't want to debate, but would rather talk someone down, but then what else should I expect from MOVE members.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Schools