Thursday, February 24, 2005

Now FOX News Wants To Kill MOVE!

If anyone has any residual doubts about MOVE being completely irrational and basically out of their minds I would send them to the website of International Concerned Family And Friends (a MOVE front group) to read the latest in MOVE's sad and desperate attempts to fool people into believing that they had nothing to do with the murder of John Gilbride.

Kevin Price, a MOVE devotee, prefaces his article about MOVE not killing someone with a quote from another MOVE devotee who killed someone. A bad way to make a plea for innocence if you ask me, but what do I know.

Anyways, in a few paragraphs, Kevin manages to link the events of Sept, 11th 2001, FOX's rightward agenda, Lynne Stewart, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, with a news report about the murder of former MOVE supporter John Gilbride. Can anyone say non-sequitor?

I think MOVE members are getting a little nervous....and I think that they should be.

4 Comments:

At 12:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also read the article by Price. Typical off the wall diversionary lack of substance article

 
At 2:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read the article. I agree that it is off the wall. Also, they really are protresting rather loudly for people that have nothing to hide.
Maybe, MOVE members do not actually murder people. They can use their supporters who are not actual MOVE members to do the dirty work for them.

 
At 12:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOVE supporters parot the comments of MOVE's leadership and, at that, only what MOVE will allow them to say. However, it is important to state that Kevin Price is a "true believer" of MOVE's ludicrous cult and thinks that MOVE is actually innocent.
I don't say this to defend Kevin's actions because he does choose to obey, but I'd like to be clear who are the culprits and who are the victims.
I don't believe that Kevin has crossed that line yet, but if he stays in MOVE, one day he will as the rest of MOVE's leadership has.
The point of my speaking out is to help those entangled in MOVE's web, not to further entangle them by targeting them with accusations with no documentation.
I just hope that it won't be too late for those I know who are in MOVE's periphory. It is a dangerous place to be trapped, to say the least.
To those supporters who may be reading this, John Gilbride is dead. He was murdered by cowards in the dead of night. He did not fake his death. Be careful.

 
At 6:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lori don't you and kevin go back? way back??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Schools