Sunday, November 26, 2006

Just What The Hell Is Wrong With Michael Schiffman?



(One of the photos that supposedly exonerates Mumia)

In a recent interview with Hans Bennet, the author of the latest book to proclaim Mumia’s innocence Michael Schiffmann, flat out lies about me. In his book he claims there are pictures that help to exonerate Jamal. Having seen some of the pictures in question I think Mr. Schiffman may be off his meds, but that is another blog posting for another day. In the interview he states the following:



"Guess where I found the pictures – it was on the website of former 100% MOVE adherent turned 100% MOVE hater Anthony Allen who posted them in the context of one of his endless rants against the "unrepentant cop killer" Mumia Abu-Jamal. Since I had corresponded with Tony before (finding out in the process that the man is organically incapable to coherently answer to any argument), I asked him twice where he got these pictures from? Up to that point, our correspondence had been very wordy, but when I asked him that simple question, I didn’t even hear from him. And haven’t ever since"



Neither Schiffman, nor anyone else, has contacted me about the pictures in question and if he has proof otherwise I would love to see it.



Our correspondence, such that there was any ended in March of last year, and that was the last I heard from him.



Furthermore, I would urge readers to re-read my posts and Schiffman’s shady "responses" to them before buying into the notion that I am "organically incapable" of answering any
argument.

Perhaps he is sore at me for embarrassing him and his silly notions on my blog or he is simply delusional. Maybe he is attempting to pre-emptively discredit me through cheap deceptions because he has more than a hunch that I will take a crack at his book and the "new evidence" he is claiming to bring to the table. I really don’t know.

Either way, the request for info about the pictures never occurred and if they had, I would have gladly shared what little information about the pictures I had with him. Had I believed the pictures something to be suppressed I would have never published them in the first place. Nor is it my position on the Jamal issue to "suppress" any evidence on either side of the issue.

My point in all of this is to get to the truth of the matter and I have been as forthright as possible with anyone who has emailed me concerning MOVE or Mumia.

That Schiffman would lie about a relatively inconsequential matter such as this, leads me to the belief that there is plenty more he is willing to lie about in order to pursue his hopeless cause of "Freeing Mumia".

2 Comments:

At 5:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another crazy Mumia lover who needs to get a life and a new cause. Tony, you must be getting to them for them to distort the facts so much where you are concerned. It only exposes them as the liars they are.

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger Tony Allen said...

Now he claims to have the emails that he allegedly sent me. But he is "travelling" and doesn't have access to them. How convinient for him.

Either way, I did not get any emails from him and have nothing to hide on this matter

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Schools