Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Times Are A Changin...



(Picture of MOVE's handywork May 13th 1985)

As you can see there are some changes to what was formerly known as the Anti-MOVE blog.
I have changed the name to more adequately reflect the posts on the site and also to further cement the fact that Mumia and MOVE are inexorably linked. This is a point that I have made on this site on numerous occasions.



For the most part though, things will be the same as they were before. Comments will be allowed no matter how absurd, provided they are not of a physically threatening nature.



I also want to invite people to take a more active role with this site. Many of you make insightful comments to the blog posts. Feel free to submit articles for publication on the site. As you can tell by my horrible grammar and general disdain for the English language, lack of talent will not prevent you from being published here. I do, however, ask that you make distinctions between provable facts and opinions.



Also, we will hope to begin working on drastically upgrading the main MOVE site. I cannot get into specific details at this point, but this will be a very ambitious project that I think will go much further into debunking MOVE’s revisionist history.





Thanks for your continued support,
Tony Allen

9 Comments:

At 5:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks good...did you check your e mail ?

john pisano

 
At 2:27 PM , Blogger Tony Allen said...

I have. Did you email? I didn't get it. Try again maybe???

 
At 5:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent it thru hotmail sept 2002 address that I saved??? what gives


jon

 
At 7:15 PM , Blogger Tony Allen said...

its sept27th2002@yahoo.com

not hotmail

-tony

 
At 7:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES...Yahoo..NO MISTAKE

jon

 
At 8:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK tony..there should be 7 messages in response to this article. I sent one a few minutes ago and I just sent you an e mail at the yahoo address

 
At 9:13 PM , Blogger Tony Allen said...

nope nothing.

try awallen1976@yahoo.com

other than that I am at a loss....

leave me your email address???????

 
At 12:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

johnnypeppers@hotmail.com

 
At 2:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was the Philly PD that burned that neighborhood down... not MOVE.

But hey, what do I know?

btw: the only thing weirder than chanting John Africa (and that's pretty weird) is obsessing over the MOVE organization.

Which makes you something of an individual.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Schools