Thursday, April 10, 2008

MOVE Petition Soon To Be In The Mail


Sign the petition to keep MOVE in prison at:
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/no-to-parole-for-the-move-9.html

In order to reach the Parole Board in time for the first batch of hearings for the “MOVE 9", I am going to send the petition out by this weekend at the latest.

Because there are still hearings for other MOVE members coming up, I have decided to keep collecting signatures and when I discover the time-frame of their parole hearings I will send them off again.

I would kindly like to ask if there is anyone out there who appreciated this petition and the need for it who could assist in this matter. As everyone should know by now, I do this on my own time and dime. This is not something I mind, but if anyone can help to defray some of these costs, than please take the time and offer any kind of donation that you can help with.

I did want to take this brief opportunity to thank everyone who signed and left some very insightful, if not heart wrenching comments

One can only hope that those Police Officers who had to face MOVE see the efforts of those young and old, some not even born back in 1978, to keep these violent drains on society locked up where they belong.

Any questions please let me know.

-Tony Allen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Schools