Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mumia Supporters On The Attack!



The following video was sent by someone who was video taping Saturday's Mumia rally. I saw no reports in the media concerning the march, which I did hear was larger than usual. The situation was described this way by the man shooting the video,

"I was at that protest alone and of my own free will. My intent was merely objective documentation of the event. I did know people there on either side of the left/right divide, as I ran into local anarchist Dave Onion and I know a couple of those key stone state guys. I was walking quietly by myself filming, alone. I started walking down market towards the corner of 6th and market to were the lady on the PA was speaking. People there made the assumption that I was working for the cops and surrounded me. Never at any point did anyone ask me who I was or what I was up to. They made no efforts to communicate their concerns to me, only to ridicule and attack me. I held my ground until forced to leave by the cops. Then as I was leaving I was stopped and questioned by the feds who let me go after they saw I had nothing on me. They told me if I came back that "I'd end up getting arraigned from a hospital bed" . In the end in was a best case scenario as I wasn't hurt seriously (I had a bloody lip from getting jabbed in the mouth with a sign), I didn't get arrested and that video footage I speak volumes on the reality of the matter. So feel free to do what ever you want with the video."

Also, at the Philly IMC is an article states that "One bonehead wearing a T-shirt promoting Death in June, a band fronted by American Front associate Boyd Rice, reportedly walked through the pro-Mumia crowd prior to the march and was promptly beaten up"

So now I suppose it is dangerous to walk thru a Jamal rally wearing the wrong kind of t-shirt. And they are the ones calling people "fascists"

5 Comments:

At 1:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. We know who the real fascists are! FRY MUMIA!

 
At 5:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, thank you. I went on the IMC site and read Hanns Bennets and Lynn Washington's garbage and e mailed H.B with my thoughts. We shall see if he or L.W. responds..but me thinks not like the Drexel Prof did not respond to Mr. Allen

J.D. Stakeout Unit, retired

 
At 2:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you think promoting white power has any place for representation you're head is already deep in an ass, up there sniffing racism's death.

 
At 7:24 AM , Anonymous DLJ said...

A little something about the person who did that video - that is now pulled off. He was then and is still currently wanted on attempted murder charges for beating up a female friend with the help of his mother. His name is Eric Keiser, often goes by the nickname Bood, and pals around with Keystone State "Skinheads" (now called "Keystone United) and Maryland "Skinheads". Both groups were standing with the Fraternal Order of Police that day as they counterprotested the demo.

So yeah, that's who we are calling fascists. Actual fascists. Little more than complaining about a T-Shirt, eh?

 
At 12:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, Boyd Rice has never been a member of the Death in June, a band that is famously led by an openly gay man (Douglas Pearce), who play shows in Israel and oppose fascism.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Schools