Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wanted: A Book Deal



I think it well past time to take my efforts to the next step.

This blog has been an awesome vehicle for my ideas and it has allowed me to reach people who never would have heard my message.

Still, I think this whole thing has gone about as far as I can push it to go.

Of course, I will continue to do this blog, but I would also like to work on another project.

I want to write a book. But not really about Mumia, because Maureen Faulkner, Michael Smerconish, and John Hayden have that market covered.

Blogs, with their piecemeal set-up are not really designed for sustained reading and intensive study, whereas a book works well for both.

I know that I can barely string along a sentence, but with modern publishing tools at my side, I think I can produce a story that at least some people will want to read.

So, if you have ideas for the book or better yet want to help please email me at

sept27th2002@yahoo.com

6 Comments:

At 6:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got an idea. Write a story about what it was like when you found out that your wife thought you were lousey in bed and decided to sleep with a 15 year old BOY

 
At 6:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You still live in Cary , tony?

 
At 4:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you write the book, you should include the first two comments. I don't think they realize how stupid they look to most people.

 
At 9:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder why Tony is not responding. Quit crying you baby. Don't worry, lots of men in the u.s. get cheated on a year with younger men.

 
At 8:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone is sure afraid of Tony and what he knows. Why would Tony respond to such crap. I would say Tony is the real man. I real man is not going to take the bait.

The above person needs to look in the mirror and see what a scared angry person looks like. By making these posts it shows alot of desperation and very childish behavior.

Tony, maybe it is time to tell what you really know about Move.

 
At 7:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone on this blog bitches about there messages being erased off of hanns bennet's site. the thing is my messgae skeep getting erased too. so quite your complaning ,its a 2 way street

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Schools